Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tim & Julia - Day 3: Easier and Harder at the Same Time

  1. I woke up at 6:00a this morning with the cramping/gassy stomach. Sat on the toilet for about 45 minutes. It hurt. My first poo's were gooey! Oozing out! They almost looked black... then I turned on the bathroom light and saw that it was a dark dark brown. Finished up, and crawled back into bed.
  2. Tim and I were both exhausted, and slept till about 8am. We made our drinks: Tim had a quart of salt water, and I made 1/2 quart salt water. Weird Thing--It wasn't too salty for me today! Good thing? Bad thing?? I really had no problem drinking it. I'm sure I put in the correct amount of salt.
  3. Tim had some good bowel movements this morning. I tried looking in while he went to see how his stool was, but he wouldn't let me and flushed while still sitting there.
  4. Today we're actually feeling a little... ugh. Yesterday, we were just saying how GREAT we felt. Not tired, not sluggish... just normal. And so I think we slacked off on drinking or lemonade. (Plus, we ran out of Cayanne pepper, and so he used some of my Cayanne capsules and put it in his drink. I think it was too strong, and so he only drank about 1/3 c of his drink). Today, we were both feeling a little weak. So we'll see if drinking ALL of our drink today helps.
  5. FYI: Pooping now is kinda like blowing your nose--you gotta push and push until it suddenly blows out. :)
  6. We're thinking of going the full 10 days. But like Dot... we'll take it one day at a time. Do you think we should do a real fast on Sunday? Healthy or no? Or should we keep with the diet?
  7. BTW: I think my normally-high Blood Pressure is dropping to a more normal level. We're using Tim's parents blood pressure monitor to measure.

1:30pm

  1. Tim called earlier. He says he's not feeling well, and once he finishes his homework will go home to sleep. He feels fatigued, and can't think.
  2. I've had to pee all morning. Just a few minutes, I ran to the potty for a poo. It oozed. It sat like a hershey's kiss at the bottom of the bowl until it spreaad into an algae looking puddle. My stomach hurts a little... I think I need to go again. Ugh.

No comments: