Monday, March 5, 2007

Tim & Julia - Day 3 : We're Going... We're Going... We're done.

Okay okay... so Dot spilled our beans. :)
On Thursday, after work/school, Tim and I finished up. We were actually still gonna keep going, but Tim wasn't feeling too well (and so he couldn't concentrate at school). Plus, when Tim got home from school, he noticed that our Lemonade (which we forgot to refridgerate) had started fermenting. Uck! In fact... we might have been drinking fermented lemonade for a little bit.

So the whole time up until we stopped, I kept thinking of all the great food I could eat. Potato Salad... Big Macs... Burritos... Pizza... French Fries... Salad. Well, to finish our diet, we ate some vegetable soup that Tim's parents made. It was good...but not as good as I had expected. Then we went and got me a small taco from Taco Time, and then over to Beto's to get Tim a breakfast burrito. It wasn't as good as I remembered. After that... I really didn't crave much. I felt kinda sad that we couldn't go longer. Now, I feel like I'm pretty picky about my food. I don't snack too much at work anymore... I feel like eating less meat, and more fruit. Hmmm... interesting. Anyway. Tim would like to do it again sometime... As long as the lemonade is refridgerated, I think I could do it. It's definately easier to do it TOGETHER. :)

No comments: