Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day 2 & 3...

well, yesterday was...ICK!! I started with a slight headache monday evening...and it didn't go away when I woke up this morning...in fact it got progressively worse...but I didn't give up...kept the lemonade chugging...but I was definitely irritable and major temple pounding...Michael looked it up (and so did I this morning) irritability and headaches can be a result of the toxins being "stirred up."

Summary of day 2: I was a grump...no one was happy in our home...did some pooping & lots of peeing...I went to bed early

Today...day 3: Much better, Headache gone...decided to use my vitamix to "juice" up my lemons...took 5 lemons, cut off the yellow part of the skin (thus leaving some pulp) and then threw them into the vitamix with a bit of water and blended away...much easier than juicing one at a time...earlier in the pm, my throat started hurting...now the entire top of my throat is scratchy and my tongue and mouth feel "fuzzy"...another sign of detoxing....i pooped 3 times today and still pee-ed a ton!!

Like Julia...I still want to SNACK...not because I'm hungry...just want a little bite of something here and there...how long will I continue??? I'm taking one day at a time...so we'll see...

oh, and forgot to mention that I was liking the drink cold, until about mid-afternoon yesterday, and now I prefer it warm/hot.

No comments: