Thursday, March 1, 2007

pulp or no pulp???

Well, I've decided that-although juicing with my vitamix was a lot easier than by hand and VERY convienient to juice several lemons at once-I really don't like ALL of the pulp in there. So, today I've gone back to juicing by hand thus, a little bit of pulp with more juice--much better!!

Woke up with a bit of a headache, not too bad...exercised...blah blah blah...

Am still peeing a bunch, that's all...maybe I need to be a bit more diligent like Julia and get better? results...my tongue doesn't seem to be as white, nor is my mouth "fuzzy"...but I still have my sore throat...trying to decide if I'm closer to being detoxed or not...and...I don't have so many cravings to snack. Don't know if it's more "habit breaking" or detoxing...o-well...

Still hate how my teeth feel...

UPDATE
so, julia called me and said they were done...so, about 10 min ago, I decided I was done too...7:50pm...I ate some green beans from last night...YUMMMMMMM!!! and now I'm munching on a piece of whole wheat toast...MMMMMMMM!!!!!

what made me decide to stop...well, my tongue was still pink and my hunger pangs were killing me! I'd go from, "oh, I'm a bit hungry" to "I'm starving and I'm going to die from it" in less than 5 minutes, then it would take 1/2 hour to recover
after drinking the lemonade (meaning I'd have a major tummy ache). This was the last 5 hours...so, I'M DONE!!


2 comments:

Julia said...

Tim and I use (seperate) tongue scrapers. Highly recommend it. :) How did the vitamix make it pulpy? Shouldn't it blend it all down?

Allison said...

You guys ALL lasted WAY longer than I ever would have!! Way to go!! I've been cheering you on!!