Saturday, March 3, 2007

yummy OJ!!

So, my first day "off" the cleanse...I still have a sore throat, but it's tolerable. I drank a YUMMY glass of OJ this morning, then for lunch the same...plus a few wheat crackers and 2 fish sticks...my stomache was feeling ok...found some hidden swedish fish, yum!...made some oatmeal cookies with the girls--had 2 of those...mmmm...for dinner I made Chicken Noodle soup...again, yummy...off to a birthday celebration where I downed a chocolate cupcake...then I snacked on carrots and ranch for the rest of the night...oh, and here and there a tall glass of water!!! I thought I was doing great, my stomache was fine and etc...until 10:30pm...oops!

Today...my sore throat is gone, but I still sound croakie...I'm taking it a bit easier...OJ and toast, salad for lunch--with lots of goodies (peas, mandarine oranges, a bit of chicken, carrots) --and I just had a few grahams...we'll see what my stomache does tonight...

No comments: