Thursday, February 22, 2007

I've got the stuff!

So the other night, I went to Good Earth health store in Provo.

I asked the Store Manager, Mason, to point me in the direction of the Maple Syrup, Grade B. He showed me, then asked, "Are you doing the Master Cleanse?"

I said I was, and he told me that he actually does it 4 times a year! He totally answered all my questions, recommended a laxative tea, and also Cayanne capsules (which he said he personally liked to use). Of course, I did lie about having the Master Cleanse booklet when he asked if I had it (since we got it through Adobe PDF, instead of paying the $5-6 bucks).

If I have any more questions, I can call up the store and basically talk to any of their employees, because he said many of the employees have done (or do) this master cleanse.

And so can you (even you, Aaron! While he was at the store getting the tea laxative, he called me up and had ME call Good Earth to find out what tea to use).

To visit their site, go to: Good Earth Natural Foods
Or to ask questions, call: Provo (801) 375-7444 - Orem (801) 765-1616


OUR COST:
32 fl.oz. (1 quart) of Shady Maple Farms pure organic Maple Syrup Grade B : $24.89

1 box of 32 tea bags of caffeine free Alvita brand Senna Leaf tea : $5.65

1 bottle of 100 Cayenne capsules (40,000) heat : $8.99 (they offer these capsules in a "COOL" version which is lower in heat, and thus does not "burn" in your stomach).

Bags and Bags of fresh lemons from Arizona (Tim's sister has a lemon tree!) : nothing!
We might might might start Friday night... (that's what Mason recommended) ...but not sure yet.


No comments: